Enjoy sightseeing tours and activities in Paris, France. Book online and save.
Toll Free Reservations
Popular Tours and Activities
Get Your E-Tickets!
You will receive an E-Ticket for your tour/activity. We attempt to provide your E-Ticket within 72 hours (if your tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible.
1. Make your reservation
You will be able to print your E-Tickets from any computer anywhere. Click here to contact us for HELP.
Night Bicycle Tour With Boat Cruise in Paris
Night Bicycle Tour and Boat Cruise in Paris
Whether you're a Paris rookie or traveled veteran, the Night Tour is sure to delight.
See Paris in a whole new light as you travel the nighttime streets of the "City of Light."
Pedal down the Ile de la Cité along the river to Berthillon's where you can eat some of Paris' most famous ice cream.
See the Louvre as never before and relax on board a boat cruise on the Seine.
Did we mention free wine is provided on the boat?
Make no mistake, biking through Paris at night is truly an unforgettable experience!
Cancellation Policy: There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Special Schedule Notes
There are no tours scheduled on the following dates:
Highlights of the tour Include:
The Boat Cruise
The Louvre Museum
Princess Diana's Flame
Berthillon Ice Cream
Also see the Eiffel Tower, the Ile de la Cité, the Ile St. Louis, St. Chapelle, the Latin Quarter, the Pont des Arts, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe and much more!
Important note: We do not stop for dinner on the Night Tour so either eat before or bring a snack with you.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Are the Bike Tours appropriate for children?
Are the tours cancelled in case of rain?
Do the tours go inside the museums and monuments?
To order our day bike tour, please click here: Day Bicycle Tour in Paris.
Comparison of Day Tours Versus Night Tours:
Many customers want to know the difference between the Day Tours and Night Tours. First, the routes and information provided are completely different.
The Day Tour is where you'll get the most information about Paris. One of two comments most often heard after the Day Tour is either, "Wow, I'm so glad I took this because now I know what I'm going to do the next few days while I'm in the city" or, "I can't believe I'm leaving tonight because there's so much more here that I didn't know about and I've missed it all."
The Night Tour is simply beautiful. There is more riding involved and slightly less information than the Day tour, but the city at night is fantastic! It is a more relaxed atmosphere than the Day Tour as the wine tends to loosen everyone up a bit!
Most customers take both a Day Tour and a Night Tours because they are so different. However, if you're not sure you want to take both, we suggest you take whichever one sounds most interesting to you. Both Tours are great and taking both is even more fun!
• I wanted to let you know that our night tour was the highlight of our stay in Paris, not that there was anything but good times.
• I wanted to say I had a complete blast on your tours, especially the night tour. While the other bike tours around Europe were fun, yours ruled!
• Bonjour! The only thing my wife can say is "it was the most fun ever!". Our Night tour with you guys was absolutely magical and the Versailles tour (we took it because the night was so good!) was my favorite day of our trip. Merci Beaucoup!
• I'm glad I finally have e-mail access so I can let you know how much fun I had on our tours with you. We went on the night tour with Jordan and then to Versailles the next day with Toby...the bike tours were the highlight of my trip! We biked the Loire River Valley the next week...very nice....but not the same as your tours!!!
• I would like to thank you for your warm hospitality to my family when we were in Paris. We will look forward to visiting you again in the future.
• I had the best time one could have in Paris thanks to your bike tour. The bike tour was so relaxing that it just melted away the stress of the day. I just couldn't believe the way we had the run of the streets in our private bike and bus lane. And the sites...breathtaking.
• First of all, thanks for the two great tours I took last June. You were my first thing to do for my first visit to Paris and it was the smartest thing I could have done. Not only did I get oriented to the city quickly, but I met some great people and and had a great time.
• Your tours are a great way to see the city. It was all our first trips to Paris and we all feel that we couldn't have gotten more accomplished in the short time we were there.
Hotel pick-ups are NOT included with this tour. Rates are per person in US Dollars. Reserve online, or call us toll-free at 888-317-1530.
Your Reservations Cart is empty
Tour & Activity Types